Project: External repair and decoration programme and the construction of a mansard roof extension.
Location: Surrey Quays, South East London
K&A Chartered Surveyors were employed to provide Project Management services for the external repair and redecoration scheme to the exterior of the property and the construction of an additional floor level above using a mansard roof to provide additional access, circulatory space and 3 newly built self-contained high specification flats.
The new apartments comprise with a mixture of 2 x 1-bedroom flats and 1 x studio flat, all of which are provided with modern open-plan kitchen/dining space, bathroom and storage space.
As part of our services, we have undertaken a variety of tasks including:
- Initial consultation with the Client to discuss the project brief.
- Undertaken a site visit and prepared a Specification of Works
- Prepared and submitted the Tender documentation.
- We have undertaken Tender Analysis and recommended the most suitable Contractor.
- Liaised with all relevant parties throughout the duration of the project including Planning, Building Control, and a Structural Engineer.
- We have undertaken regular site visits to monitor progress, ensuring smooth running of the project.
- Issuing interim certificates.
- Prepared and issued a final certificate of completion.