Project: Leadwork installation associated with damp remediation.
Location: Lewisham, London
Pictures before and during
K&A Chartered Surveyors were appointed to inspect issues in relation to damp ingress to a neighbouring property. It was established there were issues with both the boundaries of the channel drains and also with penetrating damp.
It was decided that the channel drains would be relocated to sit on the correct location and lead flashing would be applied to avoid the risk of any further damp issues.
A Schedule of Works was completed, quotations obtained and the project managed from commencement to completion. Upon completion of the works, we have been in contact with the Clients and all issues are now resolved.
As part of our services, we have undertaken a variety of tasks, which included:
- Inspected the defects and advised the Client on the cause of damp within their house.
- Initial consultation with the Client to discuss the project brief.
- Preparation of Schedule of Works.
- Tender process and analysis.
- Project managed works from commencement to completion.
If you require any assistance with Project Management of similar residential schemes, then please do not hesitate to contact us.