122 the Brent, Dartford, DA2 6DE, UK

Party Wall

Whether you’re the one undertaking the works (Building Owner) or the one who has received a Party Wall notice (Adjoining Owner) Our Chartered Surveyors are happy to assist. We offer our services throughout London, Kent, Essex and Surrey.

Building Owners

If you are planning to undertake any of the following works it is likely you will need to comply with the Party Wall etc act 1996.

  • Extending your property and as a result will undertake excavation works within three metres and up to 6 metres proximity of a neighbouring property or shared structure.
  • Cutting into the party wall to insert beams for a loft conversion.
  • Removing chimney breasts on a party wall.
  • Underpinning a party wall for a basement extension.

These are just some examples but if you believe your works may fall within the scope of the Party Wall etc act 1996 please do not hesitate to contact us to see if we can be of assistance.

Adjoining Owners

If you have received a Party Wall notice and would like us to act as the Adjoining Owners surveyor for you then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please note that in the majority of cases it is the Building Owners who would be responsible for our fees.

Privacy Preferences
When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in form of cookies. Here you can change your privacy preferences. Please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we offer.